Dad Jokes Of The Day: Part 2
Here's part 2 of our dad jokes of the day that'll make you go😩🤣:
1. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down!
2. You're American when you go into the bathroom, and you're American when you come out, but do you know what you are while you're in there? European.
3. Did you know the first French fries weren't actually cooked in France? They were cooked in Greece.
4. How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put a little boogie in it!
5. Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.
6. A woman is on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection. Judge says, "First offender?" She says, "No, first a Gibson! Then a Fender!”
7. How do you tell the difference between a frog and a horny toad? A frog says, "Ribbit, ribbit" and a horny toad says, "Rub it, rub it.”
8. MOM: "How do I look?" DAD: "With your eyes."
9. What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef. If the cow has no legs, then it’s ground beef.
10. What do prisoners use to call each other? Cell phones.
Check out more silly jokes over a buzzfeed. Drop 👇a joke of your own below.