7 Homework Hacks to Help You Win at Parenting
Homework has a bit of a bad rep. What kid wants to do it? Motivating your children to do their homework is no easy task, and it can often be a struggle. Here are 7 useful hacks to help you:
1. Make it easy to reach homework supplies with a supply turntable.
2. Design a homework station
3. Use watching a favorite show as an incentive to do homework.
4. Create a lollipop tree for when kids complete an assignment.
5. Create a sticker reward system for finishing homework.
6. Tie homework to allowance for older kids.
7. Tie homework to household privileges like video games.
What do you do to incentivize your kids to do their homework? Leave a comment!